Claire K. Wu
Phone: (213) 452-4900
Claire K. Wu is an associate with Gumport | Mastan. Her practice includes representing bankruptcy trustees and creditors in chapter 7 and 11 cases. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Wu served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the Central District of California.
Ms. Wu received her undergraduate degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2009, and her law degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2013. During law school, Ms. Wu served as a Senior Research Editor for the Loyola of Los Angeles International Law Review, and as Internal Vice-President of the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2013
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Events Co-Chair and Board Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation, Southern California Network
- American Inns of Court, Southern California James T. King Bankruptcy Inn of Court
- Young Insolvency Professional Co-Chair for the 2018 California Bankruptcy Forum